Viper 791xv starts on its own!

jsut dont forget to turn the stereo down lol
my stereo wont work with the remote start until the key is in the ignition, turned either to run or acc; no worries there.

i'll add that i need to push the star button three times to get the remote startup. my installer told me remote start was [lock + unlock]

my stereo wont work with the remote start until the key is in the ignition, turned either to run or acc; no worries there.
i'll add that i need to push the star button three times to get the remote startup. my installer told me remote start was [lock + unlock]

If your installer told you three times, then He set it that way. Default is two times and its selectable between one,two or three.

You should tell them to hook up the acc wire to the RS.

Personally I start my car and roll down the windows to find it in a full parking lot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.