Viper 3002 for my 2002 quad cab Ram help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Varinabassing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Richmond,Va
Lol i need some help installing my alarm. Im looking for some info on what stuff does. Like what should trigger what. Anyone willing to lend a hand or give me a site with reliable info ... Also I found a diagram on 12volt has anyone used their stuff wanted to make sure its good info before tearing into my truck to find out everything is different

is the directfax document 1076 a ford thing or will i need it for my door triggers as well

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

This is a dodge ram if anyone missed that

whats your email, I'll send you direct schems

You will absolutely need to isolate the door triggers, unless you want the alarm to go off after 15 mins of you arming it

You'll also need relays and resistors for your doorlocks, as well as your parking lights. For a first install (it seems) you picked a bear of a vehicle....id suggest finding a somewhat experienced buddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.