V3 Razor, V551, LG 1300

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Silver like new only like 4hrs talk time on it. I switched over to verizon. Comes with case, plastics are still on it to prevent scratches, has one small knick on the bat cover because I had a new one shipped on warrenty before I changed providers. Also has home and car charger. I have pictures and a sim card for it as well.

Moto v551, its normal color but has a pink back case, was my sisters. Works great but needs repair. There is no sound from the speaker but the speaker phone does work and the headset. Cingular said it is a $15 repair cost on it. I also have a sim card with that if someone wanted to work out a deal.

The lg I bought on here for like $50 shipped was told it works for cingular but it does not it is a AT&T. In great condition with sim card, I checked and found a place to unlock it online for $12 but you have to ship it to them, they look very legit with a ton of refs off ebay you can buy the repair plan and do it that way as well. I switched over to verzion so have no use for these..

Best offers or trades, have a wireless blue tooth headset 850 I think it is the higher endone.

hey get on AIM if u can

we need to talk about hte blue tooth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey get on AIM if u can we need to talk about hte blue tooth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Dont have aim anymore it messed up my internet setup how I like it so I dont want it on my comp lol and I never use it.

like $150 shipped with everything thats original box, case, home charger, car charger, and sim card. These go for around that price with out shipping and just the phone only on ebay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VOA_NIGHTMARE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
VOA_NIGHTMARE
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies