USB Flash drive watch (powerdisk 32mgb)

Participant count
  • Participant list

young_gun
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Up for sale is BNIB Powerdisk flash drive watch. It has a built in usb flashdrive inside the watch. Bought but never used or even took out of the protective plastic film. Stainless steel band, glow in the dark dial. Comes with usb-watch cord for PC, driver installion cd, warantee card, manual, and box. Goes for $109 new, will sell for $60 shipped. BNIB guys, never used! Not looking for any trades in particular but I will look at anything you have to offer. Multiple ref's, see my sig thread.

Pics:

usbwatch3.jpg

usbwatch.jpg

usbwatch2.jpg

It is used for?
Just a watch with a built in flash drive, or a jump drive as some call it. Store what ever you want to on the flash drive. Only 32 mgb though. Would be great to put classwork or papers on at school. Just plug the watch in the comp and go.

Also, battery in watch is dead. Will need to be replaced (Wal-Mart can do it) If you want, I'll replace the battery before shipping. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ohh I see, thats pretty cool! ttt for the james bond sheeeeeet
Lmfao, yea its pretty **** pimpin w/just the jump drive in it, but the band and face look really good to. A very classy, "james bond" ish watch,LOL.

32mb!@!!!
I know, I'm glad someone else pointed it out. I was just about to ask, what in the phuck is 32mgb? and actually it's not mb...it's MB. A lower case b represents bits were as a upper case B means Bytes. I would sure hope it doesn't mean mb.......

anyways good luck with your sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

young_gun

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
young_gun
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied