Central Region USACI SHOW June 24th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Well I just picked up the Usaci flyer today at Stereo West and there will be things that cost money. If you are entering more than one class is $20 for each additional class and if you want to rerun its $10. I was talking to the manager and he said he did this so ppl wouldn't compete in every class and want reruns which would takeup alot more time. Well if anyone wants to meet me i'll be driving a maroon nissan sentra competing in SB1 and 0-600

Well I just picked up the Usaci flyer today at Stereo West and there will be things that cost money. If you are entering more than one class is $20 for each additional class and if you want to rerun its $10. I was talking to the manager and he said he did this so ppl wouldn't compete in every class and want reruns which would takeup alot more time. Well if anyone wants to meet me i'll be driving a maroon nissan sentra competing in SB1 and 0-600
haha...YOU'RE the kid with the 3512/1500d. i was wondering if you were on the forums or not lol. do you live here in lincoln, or what?

yeah if anyone wants to meet up with me also, you will know when u see me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i have the long ass yellow caddy, and i have no clue what class i will be competing in lol

yeah if anyone wants to meet up with me also, you will know when u see me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i have the long ass yellow caddy, and i have no clue what class i will be competing in lol
you will probably be in SB2

10.oo $ ???

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm here they want 60.oo / 50.oo / for the last few shows that were even close... unless you count caddo mills and they get 25.oo

dude how is that possible?? i got 139 flat on the same song, and u have way better **** than me, what were the best sb2 numbers?

edit: AND i have a boat for a car, lol

Eh your sub is pretty good too I think the prob with my setup at the moment is my sub is facing up instead towards the trunk. Plus you got a 15" bro so ur cone area is about equal to 2 12"s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Streetbeatz01

10+ year member
Street Beatz
Streetbeatz01
Bellevue, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date