Central Region Usaci show Aug 2nd Waukesha, Wi

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
haha, i did get lucky lol, probably gonna be sold to fund the system anyway but was cool winning...were you surprised at your score considering your tuning?
considering that and the fact I had to roll up due to not having a pause button, it was nice. Definatly has a lot of improvements to make but I was happy.

I managed a .5sec burp that was 4dB lower then my score on music, but got 1st place. Being the only 1 in my class helped. LOL

I've had some bad luck the last 4-5 weeks that's for sure and this latest problem is a big PITA to figure out. Subs cut out around 3/4 volume, but no voltage drops and amps don't go into protect.

Will be swapping RCA's and trying my iPod tonight after work to hopefully figure it out.

Best part of the day was watching Sleepy after he tried the "ass kickin" hot sauce at Mar's Cheese Castle...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.