Usaci/DBdrag Finals 2009 Video's(that i filmed)

twistedchild420
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
East,TX
Well day one has passed...i'm about to go film day two....great show so far..many greats there..we got Craig Butler(who set the new world record),Niel Barber,Tommy "Ho Problems" Mckinney,Steve Mick, and many others...a lot of peeps from the forums were there...so i'll add annotations when one pops up....so lets' begin with Craig Butlers run........

Naw....we bounced out right before....little off subject but...i never thought DD 95Z's were musical ..come to find out they are super SQ musical...heard a 95 z 10" clamped on a 1,000 watts in DD's Scion and it was crazy...gotta get that vid upped!

Naw....we bounced out right before....little off subject but...i never thought DD 95Z's were musical ..come to find out they are super SQ musical...heard a 95 z 10" clamped on a 1,000 watts in DD's Scion and it was crazy...gotta get that vid upped!
You can make anything musical, just a matter of how musical...

I hear that...talking about music..there was a guy from indiana who had 12 DB Drive 12's and only 2 amps in his daily driver that street beated a 164 @45htz......crazy!!!!!!!!!!

i thought i heard u say when u got out the truck"fuk my life"of course after wiping your eyes..did i hear right??
Lol, i did say that...but naw i was wiping my face in disbelief!

This next vid is a demo of Pete Sonntag's van ....very loud...running all American Bass VFL's.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

twistedchild420

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
twistedchild420
East,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date