US Acoustics 4085 4 chanel sq powerhouse

CoilBurner

Banned
Waco
Item(s) for Sale:

US Acoustics 4085

Item(s) Description/Condition:

solid sq amp, its used but in great condition, no scratches, brand new mounting feet inserts, no scratches on the chrome side plating or top. Very eye appealing amp and has the sq and power to boot.

Check the specs in the pics to see how great this amp is, its the biggest amp in the line-up, far right column.

Comes with original manual and box (little beat up)

Price:

$100

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

p1010759yu.jpg

p1010761k.jpg

p1010762zy.jpg

p1010764a.jpg

p1010765o.jpg

p1010766r.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

no trades "needed" right now, I have everything I need really, need cash for my next rebuild

But my pm box has lots of room if you have anything worth my while

I have! I am just planning on selling the sentra as soon as I get my law suit money, so I just don't see a point in having a system in it lol. So I am prepping for a system in a new car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.