update

okay so why didn't u just wait till tommrow to make a thread?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif
i dont know, in case maybe someone wanted to ask me something about how i liked it, how the install went, what i plan to do from here out....sorry bro this thread isnt up to YOUR standards

Wow, everybody needs to relax a bit. I sometimes get the impression that this forum is a magnet for people with ADHD.

dvrmstrng - What have you used before this? What were your main reasons for going with the 9857? I'm considering the same deck, but mostly just because it is in the same price point as the Premier 780.

how does rain and thunderstorms effect you takeing pictures? did you install it on the outside of your car?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

how does rain and thunderstorms effect you takeing pictures? did you install it on the outside of your car?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

although... rain makes you lazy sometime

before this i had the stock HU in my 06 jeep and obviously theres a major difference...my highs are clearer, and the gains can now be up to where they should be with the added SQ on the sub. The ipod controls are flawless, its great to be able to have that in your glove box and have thousands of songs right there which you can update daily...(i would never feel like burning a new CD every time i download a new song, much rather throw it on an IPOD and bring it in the car)

so far havent found anything wrong with it really....of course im still pretty new at this car audio game, i didnt really find it necessary to buy a HU with tons of tuning features because i am not that experienced yet and wouldnt be able to do it right. As i continue to learn i will one day upgrade as is the case with everything..

and i was out in the parking lot...(of my dorm) its like a 10 minute walk to my dorm room and the camera was inside...so in the pouring rain it would have been

car - room

room- car

car - room again

and i would have been soaking wet or possibly struck by zues with a lightining rod

before this i had the stock HU in my 06 jeep and obviously theres a major difference...my highs are clearer, and the gains can now be up to where they should be with the added SQ on the sub. The ipod controls are flawless, its great to be able to have that in your glove box and have thousands of songs right there which you can update daily...(i would never feel like burning a new CD every time i download a new song, much rather throw it on an IPOD and bring it in the car)
so far havent found anything wrong with it really....of course im still pretty new at this car audio game, i didnt really find it necessary to buy a HU with tons of tuning features because i am not that experienced yet and wouldnt be able to do it right. As i continue to learn i will one day upgrade as is the case with everything..
just curious, but how did the hu change make your highs clearer? unless you mean you adjusted the eq?

probably cause the increase in power going to them made them seem less drowned out by the sub...hence to my ears they sound clearer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.