SOLD Unused Adire Brahma 15 MkII

Participant count
  • Participant list
uhhh........ not any time soon. couple months maybe

technically i do have the money. i have enough to buy 3 of them if i wanted. but...... its a down payment on my new car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and i'm not spending it on subwoofers *again*. takes to long to save back up.

I guess your car is more important, but what kind of bass-head are you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I doubt that it will be around in a few months, but if it is let me know if you still want it.

JP

to tell you the truth SQ isnt really my thing. i just like overbearing loud. so loud it hurts.

my car is more important //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif pm me if you have it in 2 weeks. i might be able to get it then.

i would also be interested in buying that sub from you. I also dont have the money right now, but i should have it withing the next week, mabe sooner. PM me or email me

Same specs, "improved" soft parts and new 12 spoke basket. Voice coil is the same - dual 2 ohms. I can send pics if you are serious about the sub, I will PM you about this.

JP

Same specs, "improved" soft parts and new 12 spoke basket. Voice coil is the same - dual 2 ohms. I can send pics if you are serious about the sub, I will PM you about this.JP
ah sorry .... im wanting to run 2 15s at 1ohm, thanks though.

bump it up ^^^^

One more time before Ebay. I will take $390 shipped for it, which is at least $50 less than the cost of new ones. Use Paypal today and save on the fees, since they are offering a "basically free" day.

JP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.