• Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

turbostart step up transformer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I've only ever seen two of these on the audio forums for sale and I have owned both of them and ended up selling the first, finally got this one from the same guy I bought the first from. This will allow you to charge a 16v system from a 12v setup pretty much. It step up the voltage as it's own unit. Pretty cool concept that I wish was more looked into for car audio use. I no longer need it as i'm out of audio but i'm sure i'll regret selling later.

Price:

125 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

price is shipped

Item Pictures:

20130705_215641_resized_zpsf9ca91da.jpg

Search TheLow for feedback on me, have 800+ on all the forums.

Any idea how much current it can handle?
Not really sure, guy I got it from used the two he has to power a 16v bank on a fusion 4kd on 2 MT 18s. vids of it on roe video section.

apparently I wanted 100 shipped for this last time I had it for sell... sounds good to me, anyone want it for that? need it gone asap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.