U.S. Amps AXTU-300C tube amplifier

fast306stang
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Byron, Ga
Item(s) for Sale:

U.S. Amps AXTU-300C tube amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp came to me last year supposedly NIB and I believe that it was. It did however have a few small flaws, I'm guessing from handling over the years? I dunno. I've taken pics of everything. There are two very minor nicks I've taken pics of. The other two things are, there's a small oval ring in the finish that's only visible from looking at it dead on. And there's a thin blemish that goes along the length of one of the top ribs. It's there, but it doesn't stand out--pretty hard to photograph.

I have everything to go with this amp. The cleaning cloth, level control knob, box, manual, everything.

I'll be a sonofabitch. Looks like in the pics that I must have rubbed the amp with the screwdriver when tightening the terminals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Price:

asking $350 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

price includes shipping, insurance and tracking or delivery confirmation number

Item Pictures:

ALL PICS ARE HERE: car audio for sale pictures by joolay22 - Photobucket

DSC07574.jpg

DSC07576.jpg

DSC07578.jpg

DSC07577.jpg

DSC07587.jpg

DSC07589.jpg

DSC07593.jpg

I have been out of car audio for 5 years now, just getting back in now, whats sq like on this amp? i got a good deal on some fosgate 6.5 T1's and need an amp. i never got 2 hear this amp back when i was in to car audio, I have been looking at lots of new amps lately, I was thinking they would be improving newer and better, since my break from car sounds, but is it just me? or besides a few companies, they seem to have gotten worse, sold out, or not changed at all.

sry for my rant, but for a mid an high amp i am thinking JL or a ppi 50-100 watts 4ohm, but i have always wondered how this us tube amp would sound

I have been out of car audio for 5 years now, just getting back in now, whats sq like on this amp? i got a good deal on some fosgate 6.5 T1's and need an amp. i never got 2 hear this amp back when i was in to car audio, I have been looking at lots of new amps lately, I was thinking they would be improving newer and better, since my break from car sounds, but is it just me? or besides a few companies, they seem to have gotten worse, sold out, or not changed at all.sry for my rant, but for a mid an high amp i am thinking JL or a ppi 50-100 watts 4ohm, but i have always wondered how this us tube amp would sound
replied through pm...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.