Two 6.5" Tang Band Subs in a Team Toxic Bass box. SoCal pick up only.

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
These have been sitting for ages and I'm trying to clear out some of my audio gear. This box is huge and takes up too much space.

Anyways...

I have 2 Tang Band 6.5" Subs with a Team Toxic Bass box. It was initially designed for the ED 6.5" subs but I swapped them out cause I like the sound of the TB's better. However, the ED's were able to play much lower but the TB's sounded cleaner.

Here is some more info on the subs:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-832

TTB65s002.jpg

TTB65s001.jpg

TTB65s003.jpg

00176_02.png

Due to the weight of the box I am only going to offer local pick up for the box.

$80 picked up for the whole set up in Westminster, CA 92683.

Last edited by a moderator:
too some people the cost for shipping the box may be worth it!!!! as for a box such as that one, i would rather buy it then make it. lol i like standard single chamber boxes with aeros.
did these subs still have decent output tho? i read how you switched them from the ed's but did you change gain on amp at all or did you just not play songs that went as low?
The output is great for being 6.5's.

Of course I changed the gain on the amp and played the same song as well. IIRC with this box, the ED's were able to play as low as 20hz. Let me see if I can find my old vid.

I haven't used this set up in over a year.. it has just been sitting here

AND I paid $125 for the box ALONE!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.