SOLD Two 15" RE SX's for trade

themgators511
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
2 15" RE SX's never have been powered more than 450rms each for trade for 2 15's that can take 1800-2000rms each or an 18" sub that can take 3600-4000rms daily will be able to put a little cash on top if needed let me know what you got...oh yea and subs were only inverted for one day i didnt like them like that....

Heres a youtube vid of the on only 450rms each...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPokazYPchA

nice vid should just sell em probably be sold fast.what is it tuned to your system and cf?

Thanks man yea i might just sell them just not sure on a price yet but the box is somewhere around 33hz...lol not sure of the CF cuz this box is old as **** and forgot about the dimensions when i got these i didnt fell like buying or making a new box so i threw them in that box...

Thanks man yea i might just sell them just not sure on a price yet but the box is somewhere around 33hz...lol not sure of the CF cuz this box is old as **** and forgot about the dimensions when i got these i didnt fell like buying or making a new box so i threw them in that box...
I thought would be tuned around 31-33hrz but u should try play that song Gucci Mane-White Girl garuns make your coils stinky and it plays low and loud or even the infamous Soul Survivor-Jeezy(plays really low) and then make a vid with those songs mean flex garuns

I thought would be tuned around 31-33hrz but u should try play that song Gucci Mane-White Girl garuns make your coils stinky and it plays low and loud or even the infamous Soul Survivor-Jeezy(plays really low) and then make a vid with those songs mean flex garuns

Yea i tottaly would but I dont feel like putting 2000rms into each sub....lol I only got a 4000rms amp right now...

why u dont wanna u said could handle 2kRMS or no only Burp?

No im looking for 15's that can handle 2000rms daily the SX's handle 1000-1500rms daily but i can burp them and make a vid of it il wait till my new alt gets here and bat though

2 15" RE SX's never have been powered more than 450rms each for trade for 2 15's that can take 1800-2000rms each or an 18" sub that can take 3600-4000rms daily will be able to put a little cash on top if needed let me know what you got...oh yea and subs were only inverted for one day i didnt like them like that....

Heres a youtube vid of the on only 450rms each...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPokazYPchA

with an enclosure built to specs and a clean signal.. SXs can take that power.. I've done so and more..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.