Two 12" Kicker Comps Excellent Condition Local Pickup ONLY (GA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
GA
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Kicker Comp 12"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Excellent condition, hardly even pushed. There are a couple of light cosmetic abrasions on the outer suspension of one subwoofer, typical slights of having them in a trunk, otherwise like new. These subwoofers have not even been used much or pushed hard. I had a car and the transmission died after having a system installed for three months, honestly, that's all they've even been used, the rest of the time they have been in storage while I saved for a new car.

No Box. Comes with 8 foot of 14 gauge speaker wire and Kicker stickers. If no-one is interested, not a problem, if you are just pm me. Simple.

Price:

$70.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local pickup only. I live in Tucker, GA. I am not going to send these through the mail.

Item Pictures:

adjurKk9.jpg

adfRIOAx.jpg

abljhgoK.jpg

I have a guy who's looking at these, but he stalling on the payment, so I'm going to leave the sale open to anyone else that might be
interested. 85 shipped, anywhere in the USA. This is no longer a local pickup classified, I am willing to ship. That includes tracking,
cost of packing materials, and postage.

@Electrogeneral

[quote name='stephens30228']Im having the same issue with my kickers and my skar both Jag, it appears people in Georgia are cheap or something lol[/QUOTE]
Local pickup really seemed to narrow down the potential of a sale, so willing to ship. These will get sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...