Troll Feed back

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
I still have the troll feed back on my I Trader, and have talked with MikeofTulsa about it, and have contacted by text to see about getting it removed, as you guys banned, and removed the thread, but not my trolled feedback.Whatelse needs to take place??Seems as though nothing is being done about it/being ignored.Im even a Premium member,and very active of the site,and have been quite patient about this issue.What do I need to do now to get the trolling feedback - off of my Itrader ??Thanks

Goob,where are you??I need this trolling feed back off my Itrader?What needs to take place?MikeOfTulsa said you are the only one that can take care of that??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Goob,where are you??I need this trolling feed back off my Itrader?What needs to take place?MikeOfTulsa said you are the only one that can take care of that??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
Goob is the only one who can remove it. The rest of us mods cant touch it.

Goob is the only one who can remove it. The rest of us mods cant touch it.
I thank you.I have gotten a phone#to take care of it, but it has been well over a month/going on 2 it seems, and no response.Any other way to contact him?What is his PM/email?or is the too personal?I dont want to blow his phone up..lol.I just want it removed,as the thread was.No transaction took place.Everyone that knows me on here ,knows that I am straight up,Fair,and willing to work with as a seller, and am trusted as a buyer as well.Im not a scammer by any means,as those ive dealt with can tell you.Id like to keep my perfect feed back in order ,for those new that know little about trusted individuals on this forum.Why was /who has the authority to remove the thread?Why wasnt the trolling Feed back removed as well?Im not getting that one/confused.Ill try a few more times texting, then try to make a actual phone call/viseversa

Dragon opened up a thread in the backroom for you.
I Do appreciate it greatly.Im hoping that this gets resolved soon.I have approx 40 plus amps sitting, and am thinking about begin to weed them down a bit with the holidays coming up to give those a chance to own some real old school under rated power,at a decent /fair price,as I have been hoarding these for quite some time, and the negative feed back isnt pleasant to see on the Itrader

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audiobaun

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobaun
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date