Tripleb45's potential first house=Possible Big Sale

Burbanhunter
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
America
Ok I found this house that I want and it is about 55k. It is a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom (with whirlpool tub), dining room (french doors), dual garage (will easily fit about 4 vehicles and a shop), a huge backyard, and overall nice house. I will have to cough up some cash for the down payment and to advance me on my mortgage so if this happens I will be selling like crazy. I hate to do it, but this house>car audio any day to me so this is what will be happening. I will be selling all 4 of my Fi BTL's all have been freshly reconed from Fi. All 4 are D2 and universal IIRC, Fully loaded, Triple stacked motors. I have been using one so I will make that one lower than the rest. I really don't want to sell my amp seeing as to how I just got it and it is a beast (best amplifier I have ever had) so I am not too in a rush to sell that if I get the house. But there is no problem with it. My voltage dropped once below 12v it was at 10.9v on the video, and my gauge is off in my truck. I have asked around and have been that is a small thing and didn't effect the amp seeing as to how it was only for a couple of seconds. Next is my 4 Rockford Fosgate 6.5's I will be selling, My digital Volt meter, yellow top battery, red top battery, etc. This is how the pricing will be if everything goes as planned.

(3) 18" Fi BTL's 420 shipped each (LNIB) OBRO

(1) 18"Fi BTL 370 shipped (used) OBRO

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04395.jpg

DSC04346.jpg

(1)Sundown SAZ 3500d 740 shipped OBRO

DSC04596.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

(4) Rockford 6.5's 200 shipped OBRO

DSC04999.jpg

DSC04998.jpg

(1) Digital Volt Meter 18 shipped OBRO

(1) Yellow top battery 150 shipped OBRO

DSC03115.jpg

(1) Red top Battery 150 shipped OBRO

I will be keeping my HU, EQ, and wires unless I get an offer that will change my mind, but as of now those things are not for sale. Again this will happen if I get the house. I will hopefully find out this week so if you want to get a head start on this sale PM me and I will keep you informed. Thanks

I posted a few pics, but more will be up later

For a faster response hit me up at tripleb45@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Burbanhunter

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Burbanhunter
America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date