Treo SSX 18" psi reckoned

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wanacustomx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Treo audio ssx 18 with a fresh recone, still being broken in, it is a dual 1.4 ohm with dual sewn leads an orange and carbon fiber woven dust cap with a "3d" psi logo, built to play down low... Extremely appealing to the eye.. Lol the dust cap looks awesome, it has dual sewn leads that can easily handle the power, will wire down to .7 ohm.

If your interested email me at rextrey@aol.com or text at 843-450 six, four, five, five.

I'm not sure how much I will get on here.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Still being broken in, has been installed for about a month, but the car doesn't get driven much.

Price:

I'm looking for 500+ shipping, I know just because you recone a woofer doesn't make it worth more... I think a woofer with a 1200$ msrp and a 300$ recone in great condition is well worth the askin price.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on you however you want it.. Will be packed very well..

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

interesting concept inside the box - distribution blocks for speaker wire signal splitting? Never tried it. Looks like a 'box guy' box, too, with the window bracing like that. Good luck on your sale, that is a bad a$$ sub.

thanks @CRXBMPN i appreciate the comments, i do all my own builds, there are actually two distribution blocks, with the direct connects i did not want to make any permanent connections to a woofer i was going to sell, one d-block for + one for negative, run all negs an positives to each other to wire in parallel.

the box did a 146.0 in a suv with a sunroof and no deadner, steady 13.5 voltage, and did a 146.1@45hz, on a crescendo audio 2k first time on meter. everything is neat and this woofer was far from beat on guys.. lets get this thing sold

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.