Transportation Electronics in Hopkins, MN

FoxPro5
5,000+ posts

Causal wanderer
I you need honest advice form some real professionals (not sleazy sales men) who know what they are talking about, go see Ben Adams. He is the owner of the shop and has helped me tremendously with car audio - answering my questions honestly and giving me the best options for my needs. No BS. TE does it right the first time:D

I you need honest advice form some real professionals (not sleazy sales men) who know what they are talking about, go see Ben Adams. He is the owner of the shop and has helped me tremendously with car audio - answering my questions honestly and giving me the best options for my needs. No BS. TE does it right the first time:D
A few years back an associate of mine went there to get some suggestions... Walked out furious after his constant bombardment of "it won't sound good unless you have at least 2 sets of focal utopia's up front."

He had bought a nice array of relatively new drivers from CDT, and had an ID subwoofer of some sort... Was after an installation and some tuning from them after being recommended by someone.

Long story short - any type of blankent ignorance and arrogance to a brand you don't know turns me away fast, although this has to be nearly 4 years ago - hopefully he's changed his tune.

I've had better luck with Mach 1, Innovative Audio, and Teckla. (Old teckla pre-sale and then only for buying goods and general installs... No idea how it is now.)

I wouldn't use this shop if my life depended on it. I had a system done by them in 2005 and at the time it sounded pretty dang good. However it never seemed quite right and when I uninstaled the system I found out why. The 4 channel amplifier I payed them dearly for to hook up was not hooked up to my front speakers at all. They simply hooked up a set of wires to the amp and then tucked them underneath my rear seat so it looked like it was hooked up. Just figured I'd let everyone know what kind of shop it really is.

I wouldn't use this shop if my life depended on it. I had a system done by them in 2005 and at the time it sounded pretty dang good. However it never seemed quite right and when I uninstaled the system I found out why. The 4 channel amplifier I payed them dearly for to hook up was not hooked up to my front speakers at all. They simply hooked up a set of wires to the amp and then tucked them underneath my rear seat so it looked like it was hooked up. Just figured I'd let everyone know what kind of shop it really is.
Wow!! that really *****!! I would be soooo pissed!!! No lie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...