Trade thread between me(BMXBIKES) and Samson1

Kinkbikes
10+ year member

I will be paying 200 dollars today, via paypal, for his Gateway MT6451 laptop here. He will then ship the laptop with all the accessories except the battery. Once I recieve the laptop and make sure it is in working order, I will send the remaining 190 dollars via paypal and he will mail out the battery.

Mainly posting this so there is records of this trade as it is fairly intricate lol.

Payment To Justin **** Jun. 16, 2008 Completed Details -$100.00 USD $0.00 USD

Transfer From Credit Card Jun. 16, 2008 Completed Details $100.00 USD $0.00 USD

Payment To Justin **** Jun. 16, 2008 Completed Details -$100.00 USD $0.00 USD

Transfer From Credit Card Jun. 16, 2008 Completed Details $100.00 USD $0.00 USD

shipped the computer, he recieved it today. his check didnt go through as direct deposit correctly so he asked me to wait till tomorrow to pay him. This seems like no problem for me so i agreed. so far this is going good, he seems like a good guy.

i bought an alpine hu off bmx a while back, fast transaction. i seen he got banned very shortly after, hadn't even thought why.

ok so i recieved the rest of the money today b4 9am just as he stated would happen....he has been a very good gy to deal with and i will ship batery asap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.