trade agreement between wrecked77 and myself.

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Myself and @wrecked77 ; have come to a agreement on his head unit a Kenwood kiv bt-900 in used working condition; and my silver flute 4ohm 6.5" mids Polk dxi xovers and ed silk dome tweets all in good working order except one tweet. We will be making an even swap and have agreed on a shipping date. He will be shipping tomorrow and providing tracking info. I will then ship no later then Friday but I'm shooting for tomorrow. As I'm fairly swamped at work and the ole lady keeps tight grips on my moneys! Lol! Transaction has been smooth so far and this guys not hard to get ahold of and fast to respond to text. That's about it. Wrecked77 do you agree with the terms and/or wish to add anything?

dfbdf69a222570e6ac8d30e223d00d03.jpg

All snug and ready to go.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

@shauncox26

Both of us have shipped and swapped tracking and ticket info. @wrecked77 ; hope you enjoy. This has been a smooth transaction so far and wrecked has been a good guy to work with.

I would like to thank Shaun for all the help he has thrown my way. I know how hard it is to be a new person on a message board and try to sell something. He took a chance and I appreciate it. Thanks again bud.

Deck rolled in at 930 am and is in wonderful condition. Gonna hook it up in a few min and give it a whirl. This guy has been awesome to work with folks don't hesitate to deal with him. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks @wrecked77 ;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views