Trade agreement between RAB and Devin1231

some more details would be good...

the post went from all is good to all of a sudden massive **** hitting the fan...

please elaborate peoples... I need a good read along with everyone else..lol

You left out the part that DD said they will repair it FOR FREE because their first repair failed.
and the fact that he gave you 200 bucks for that inconvience.

so you go fuck yourself instead.
is that true?

is that money being sent to Rab as payment for his inconvenience?

can Rab elaborate on that?

So let me get this right

Rab sent Devin a D9

Devin sent Rab a Memphis 4k and DD m3

The M3 didnt work

RAB sent back to DD for them to repair for free

Devin still sent RAB $200 only for the soul purpose of having to send it back to DD to get repaired? Even though I think I read DD was gonna do it for free?

guys these devin dude is a piece of **** dont trade with him he send me a none working m3 and tells me it came straight from dd.his also anoying.these is the worst transaction i ever had that shows me to deal with a 19 year old.dont trade with these dude
Hmm...I see your side of the deal too man. I would be pissed as well because of the M3 not working, but when it does get fixed then you still made out like a bandit. A Memphis 4k + DD M3 + $200...I would have taken that for my 5750 anyday.

I do however have a hard time believing the issue of DD not fully repairing the amp...

Devin go tthe amp back from DD

you said your amp was BNIB and it isnt, there are (albiet small) scratches and dings on it, and scratches from being Mounted.....which really takes away from BNIB

Devin go tthe amp back from DD
you said your amp was BNIB and it isnt, there are (albiet small) scratches and dings on it, and scratches from being Mounted.....which really takes away from BNIB
well if his not satiesfied like i said earlier send the d9 back and stop crying i will send the money back and the 2 amps

when i traded i was promised a working m3 for ur ****ing info dumbass
but you agreed to let him send you the 200 for your trouble of sending it to DD

so whats the problem

the deal was amended, you accepted.

so the $200 is being paid to Rab merely for compensation of having to send the M3 to DD to be repaired at NO COST...is that correct?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

devin1231

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
devin1231
Bradenton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies