To Those Who Think I Scam, Here Is Where I Have Been!!-jalverson

jalverson
10+ year member

my face got jacked!
I got in a bad accident and have not been arround obviously, for those of you i may owe money too i think springy101 being the only person and that being arround $50 if i remember right, here is where i have been, in a hospital bed, so have some GD sympothy for me, never was it my intention to rip you off, nor was it my intention to get into an accident and not be arround to take care of you. It was a long day @ work and I was on my way home and a deer ran infront of my car, it being my mustang I of course wanted to save it so I did the stupid thing and tried to avoid the dear witch I did and thank god there was a tree or 2 to catch me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif springy please send me a pm and we will work things out, I just started back @ my job again so it may take a week but i will make good with you.

320716899_l.jpg

thanx dj for the welcome back, I hope everyone is as welcomin as you, i know alot of ppl on here where pissed at me, I will explain even more in detail to those ppl if they like through pm's

wow homie your fuxored //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
u have no idea, thats after healing for a while, luckfully very little scarring, my doctors where awsome

I HATE to see that happen to someone. Glad to know you're doing better. I'm guessing by the pic of your face, your car didn't fare too well after all..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

sorry to hear that, if you know ur going to hit the deer, always speed up so the from on the car is higher, sounds stupid but it could save ur life

hope ya get alot better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yup the car is well pretty **** totaled, i did however manage to find almost an identical one through one of my clients who owns a dealership so insurance is bassicly buyin me my car back

I got in a bad accident and have not been arround obviously, for those of you i may owe money too i think springy101 being the only person and that being arround $50 if i remember right, here is where i have been, in a hospital bed, so have some GD sympothy for me, never was it my intention to rip you off, nor was it my intention to get into an accident and not be arround to take care of you. It was a long day @ work and I was on my way home and a deer ran infront of my car, it being my mustang I of course wanted to save it so I did the stupid thing and tried to avoid the dear witch I did and thank god there was a tree or 2 to catch me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif springy please send me a pm and we will work things out, I just started back @ my job again so it may take a week but i will make good with you.
320716899_l.jpg
Sorry to hear that man..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I hope you are doing good:)

u have no idea, thats after healing for a while, luckfully very little scarring, my doctors where awsome
Sorry to hear you got hurt but I am glad to hear that apparently you were given quality care (which in some locales nowadays that inandofitself is a priceless commodity) and that you're well on your way down the road to recovery.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

And - I have to be the one to say it....as crass as it may sound (and I assure you that is unintentional) I'm glad that this happened rather than you being a scammer seeing as we have had so many problems on that front here of late. Don't get me wrong....it isn't that I wish you to come to harm in any way but it's good to see that you came on here and are going to make good on your deals which apparently was your intent to begin with before the unexpected detour into the hospital. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.