Northeast Region TNESPL Event June 8 in Batavia, NY. Between Buffalo and Rochester! 2 events, 1 day!!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

mrclean636
10+ year member

Time is Money
NY
Just passing on information from a TNESPL member:

Saturday, June 8th 2013 in Batavia, NY at Hardcor Audio <--- Yes no "e" on Hardcor ;)
There will be two events that day.

1st event:
Registration starts at 10am, comp starts at 11am.
$25 to enter to compete.
Trophies will be awarded for 1st - 3rd place!

2nd event:
Following right after the end of the 1st event.
$15 to enter for TNESPL points (No Trophies)
This show will just be for TNESPL points.
If your a member, get them points! If you're not a member, maybe you would be interested in joining!

**Pizza and fizzy drank will be for sale!**

Hardcor Audio will be having some great sales going on and they are also an authorized DD dealer if you want to purchase some bada** subs!

P.S. I know @Skooter was looking for a local event, here it is man! I wish my equipment was installed so I could compete lol.

Thanks for the mention, but unfortunately I have to work =(

I'm about a month off from finishing my build, so my plan is to hit the USACI SQ and SPL contest August 18th in Albany and see how I do in SQ. Obviously not looking to win since it's going to be my first event, but should be fun and I want to hear the feedback, and other people's beastly cars!

[quote name='DenMistress']is there a printable, updated rules for competition? {Rookie class}[/QUOTE]

This is straight from the TNESPL website. Just click "this" and it will take you there :) And btw THANK YOU @martiandancer31 for the superb dislikes of my posts :p You pain in the a** :fro:

Welp...missed another event- someday I'm going to make it to one of these haha anything local coming up near buffalo? Only seeing 4+ hour drives ugh

STILL owe @Falcons and @martiandancer31 demos

hopefully i can bring two loud and completed vehicles to the next local event *crosses fingers I don't get sidetracked*

[quote name='slammedincouch']Welp...missed another event- someday I'm going to make it to one of these haha anything local coming up near buffalo? Only seeing 4+ hour drives ugh

STILL owe @Falcons and @martiandancer31 demos

hopefully i can bring two loud and completed vehicles to the next local event *crosses fingers I don't get sidetracked*[/QUOTE]

syracuse is coming up in a couple weeks but i cant make that cause i work on sundays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mrclean636

10+ year member
Time is Money
mrclean636
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date