Northeast Region TNESPL 5X Weekend in New England

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Great opportunity for those needing points for TNESPL Finals. They are always open to anyone that wants to compete, but only members receive points.

The weekend starts off at 9am in Derry NH on Saturday August 20th with a TNE 2X, followed by a TNE 1X later that evening, NH location to be announced at the 2X show. On Sunday the 21st at 11am there will be another TNE 2X, this one at Sanford Sound in Sanford Maine.

Saturday - 9am Entry is $20 per format, $30 for both

Pinkerton Academy

5 pinkerton St

Derry NH.

Sunday - 11am Entry is $20 per format, $30 for both

Sanford Sound

1458 Main St

Sanford Maine

How big are you expecting the Saturday show to be? Is there a car show going on also? Thinking about making the trip, but it's a really long drive.

Any chance of doing my runs for the evening 1x during the day. Don't want to be driving all night to get home.

There is a car show going on during Saturdays comp, Sunday is just SPL. I'm sure we can do something for you during the day, since it's a long drive. Do you know anyone out here that you can stay with on Saturday night? Then you can hit the other 2X on Sunday.

No can do. I get my kid back Sunday, and I want to hit the 2x in Alex bay that day to support the new location, and help attendance.

I'll see if I can gather up enough American pennies to make the trip. It's fun seeing the NE group.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.