SOLD titanium 5.25 components ..$500 retail and rare

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Just for kicks I have removed these and am going to try something else. These were made under the Lightning Audio label which is part of Rockford but they look like nothing I have seen at RF before. $500 retail when released but because of the dumb name and lake of marketing they didnt sell well..

very nice set. has the nicest looking xover I have ever seen ....

I got these brand new in box and have used them for oh ..2 months of so..easy use and are in excellent shape.

These were made when TC made a line of kick ass subs for LA as well...although I dont know who made these for LA

100 watts rms

Titanium midrange cone

synthetic rubber surround

aluminum phase plug

external 12db xover

1" titanium tweeter

$85 shipped

Mustang COBRA pictures by gentlejax - Photobucket

lightning525001.jpg

lightning525002.jpg

lightning525005.jpg

lightning525008.jpg

dont think I can go lower than this as it is. I cant buy much with less than $100 so I want to see if anyone bites first. trades ? dont really need anything but I am open to offers since lots of people have stuff and not cash money..

I am always looking at amps

I'm suppose to drop my vette off and pick up my grand National in Minden tomorrow so I'll be half way to Bossier
and your trying to jew with me on the price...ha ha ..classic

I dont have time to meet you in minden. I work outisde town and this week I am on call so my time is very short

and it would cost me gas money as well..but I dont have the time to run to minden.. I am on call 24hrs a day for the next 8 days

so why not give me the $85 and I ship them?

I'd have to transfer the money to use paypal...I have the cash on me now ....
but I dont have the time to meet with you. that is the problem. or you can send me a check.....but it would have to clear. or you can transfer the money.

If I had the time I would certainly meet you. its just not a good time to do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.