tire rubbing fender

I got a broomstick when my truck was static dropped. My front tires constantly pulled my fender lips down. So, I rolled them with a broomstick. Had my gf slowly drive my truck forward and backwards when I was controlling the broomstick.

NOW I got airbags. WOO HOO!!! (also, lips are rolled up front, and cut out back)

yeah, i new the rims was gonna be a little to big, but i didnt like the way my car would look with 18's....there is another person with the same year car and make, that has 18's and if u ever see one, take a good look. the rims really look to small for the car. so i figured id get 19's....lol....now i gues ill roll the lip and maybe drop it a lil more....thx for all the help guys.....aloha

Why just not go with 20"s ?

My Camry also rubs big time but I'm affraid to fuk up the panel of the car if I cut it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.