Tips: Blu-ray ripper comparison – teach you identify a reliable Blu-ray ripper

Participant count
  • Participant list
Tips: Blu-ray ripper comparison – teach you identify a reliable Blu-ray ripper

With the rising demand of high definition, Blu-ray has becoming more and more popular for its greater storage capacity, faster reading and writing speed and safer data storage function. However, how to choose the appropriate Blu-ray ripper among so many Blu-ray products on the market? Here I chose three best-selling Blu-ray rippers to make a comparative analysis on its price, main functions and additional functions to help you get a comprehensive understanding of Blu-ray ripper.

As we know, Blu-ray ripper is mainly designed to rip rip Blu-ray to other popular video or audio formats you want. For a huge market demand for this program, there is no doubt that many software development companies seized this chance and developed Blu-ray ripper. But do these Blu-ray rippers work perfect with the same quality and functions? It is really difficult to distinguish the true from the false. The following list may tell you some valuable info.

Bluraylist.jpg

From the table above, we can see that Moyea Blu-ray ripper is cheaper than other two programs in price. Compared with the main functions, we can also see that Moyea Blu-ray Ripper offers the most direct operating procedures while Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper and AVCWare Blu-ray Ripper cannot do this. Before you install and run them, you have to buy a third party like Any DVD. And you can see it in the following screen shots:

bluraytwo.jpg

In other words, except Moyea Blu-ray ripper, Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper and AVCWare Blu-ray Ripper cannot rip Blu-ray independently. From Google search, you will find that the price for Any DVDis from $100 to $150 which depends on the the using time you need. To sum up, not only the price itself but also their operating cost is much higher than Moyea Blu-ray Ripper.

In addition, with Moyea Blu-ray Ripper you can select output audio track and output subtitle on conditioned that the original files had. However, Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper and AVCWare Blu-ray Ripperdoesn’t support these two functions.

sub.jpg

Another point is that Moyea Blu-ray Ripper can show users clear ripping information as below:

ripping.jpg
(Moyea Blu-ray Ripper)

xili-blurayripper.jpg
(Silisoft Blu-ray Ripper)

avc-blurayripper.jpg
(AVCWare Blu-ray Ripper)

Finally I hope this article could do you a favor on buying Blu-ray ripper.

All the best!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.