Thumbs up for Knukonceptz

evan
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Canada
I'm really happy with the service I got from http://knukonceptz.com. I was a little hesitant at first because I live in Canada and I've been ripped off a few times by UPS, but their willingness to set up their own brokering has made it a pleasure to order from them. It took 10 days for my Big 3 supplies to arrive and wasn't charged an extra cent when it arrived at my door.

knudeliverybx7.jpg
knudelivery1au4.jpg
knudelivery2ny2.jpg
knudelivery3nx9.jpg
knudelivery4wn7.jpg

I just bought a bunch of stuff from from Knu also. Great products, great prices, fast shipping, and incredible customer service. I really like them and their products. I will definately buy from them again.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif knukonceptz.com. #1 Im buying all my stuff from them really good quality.

Knu is only company trust to wire up my equipment up with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif...

I always wondered why the UPS boxes were assembled Inside out? But great wire none the less...Im about to make another Knu purchase in the future.
We do the same thing here at our work. We get free boxes from UPS since we ship some much crap- then if we have to ship to someone else we rip them open and tape them up inside out.

We do the same thing here at our work. We get free boxes from UPS since we ship some much crap- then if we have to ship to someone else we rip them open and tape them up inside out.
For no reason tho? :?

I think it's beacause those boxes they get free are for Express only or whatever UPS calls it. If you ship ground you can use the box but flip it so they don't get confused.
Thats what I do with USPS Priority boxes. If its right side out, it HAS to be shipped Priority. I got them free, so why not use them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.