CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
1. Product:

NSBg3100 batteries

2. Specs:

100 amp hr

3. Description/Condition:

Brand New

These batteries have been sitting in the garage for about 3 months. They have not been installed just charged with the charger in the thread. After 8 weeks without a charge, they all are sitting at 12.82 volts.

4. Price: :

Asking price is 290 shipped each

5. Pictures:

1297890116.jpg

1297890118.jpg

1297890114.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What is the Born on date for the batteries or do they have Serial #'s Reason I'm asking is incase they go bad early I can get them replaced under warranty. Right now I have 6 of the NSB-170's for my amps but I wouldn't mind having two of the 3100's as starting batteries. BTW what are those round circles by the posts? Thanks

What is the Born on date for the batteries or do they have Serial #'s Reason I'm asking is incase they go bad early I can get them replaced under warranty. Right now I have 6 of the NSB-170's for my amps but I wouldn't mind having two of the 3100's as starting batteries. BTW what are those round circles by the posts? Thanks
Round circles you say? Ive never heard of such a thing...

GLWS man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.