This ***** :(

***** man. My mom thought she had a heart attack (she didn't..) on wonday and it's some pretty scary ****.
It is scary man, he sat down n felt this really hard pain on his chest and throat and he was crying of the pain, i rushed him to the car and took him to the hospital:(

Genetic predisposition to atherosclerosis + nicotine habit = not good. My dad find out the hard way when his fourth heart attack at 38 years old killed him. Hopefully your brother learns from this and can make some changes in his life. Best wishes for you, your brother, and your family.

I am sorry to hear about that. I lost a good friend of mine to major artery blockage at the age of 34. He told his wife that he was going to lay down because he was feeling tired and he never woke up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Best wishes for your brother. At least they caught the blockage and are able to do surgery!

It is scary man, he sat down n felt this really hard pain on his chest and throat and he was crying of the pain, i rushed him to the car and took him to the hospital:(

They have a lot of cool stuff they can do now. Stints are great for stuff like that.Best wishes for you and your family.

btw, I know you think you would get him to a hospital faster then emt's

But ALWAYS call 911. They have equipment with them that can help save him incase it gets worse. If something happened on the way to the hospital, cops, flat, accident, ect, you would still need to then call emts and have wasted a lot of time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MmatsDude

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
MmatsDude
Los Angeles CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date