this site wants me to join twitter......real bad apparently. no..... no-no!

Participant count
  • Participant list

akheathen
Premium Member

trianoacitol contraceptiv
for some reason, today and yesterday, it will randomly open a new tab to twitter when i am browsing, i'm pretty sure when trying to go to page 2, or just a different page from the page numbers at the bottom...... i barely facebook, and that's just because it's integrated into my phone. anyone else have this problem? i really want to tweet just as bad as i want to participate in the stupid f*%k-offville games. could someone let the site know?

for some reason, today and yesterday, it will randomly open a new tab to twitter when i am browsing, i'm pretty sure when trying to go to page 2, or just a different page from the page numbers at the bottom...... i barely facebook, and that's just because it's integrated into my phone. anyone else have this problem? i really want to tweet just as bad as i want to participate in the stupid f*%k-offville games. could someone let the site know?
I don't know of any other occurrence of this happening or why it would other than some app or virus you might have. It might just happen on forum sites like this one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.