TheMainMan is a scammer!!!! check this out...

Termlab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
athens ohio
ok... i should have done researcher on this guy before i sent him money... guess thats my fault. but i did send him money for a subwoofer and havnt heard back from him since. the last i heard from him, he recieved the M.O. i sent him... then hasnt signed back on. it was for a soundstream davinci 10'' subwoofer. so after i start getting worried i start to do a little research... well i found out this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=366700

he sold MY subwoofer (it probably belongs to several people) on 12/12/2004. apparently he also thinks that caraudio.com is a joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

laurenlacharite0017@msn.com

^^^^^ email address they emailed me from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

just for future references the address i sent the M.O. to is :

lauren lacharite

7217 belvedere Rd

west palm beach Fl, 33411

but he isnt living here for long apparently... hes moving to boston. i hope a uhaul runs his ass over. atleast till i get a refund

Lauren Lacharite is apparently his *****, and she handles all the money for him... if you can, please spread the word to other forums to look out for this guy or girl... he has my money... and my woofer, i'd like one of them. but i know thats not going to happen.

You have his addy.....contact his local police. IIRC, since you sent him a money order by mail, and he subsequently committed fraud, that it is now a federal offense because he used a gov't agency to commit the fraud. And since he is apparently moving, you should jump on it fast. That and keep in contact with USPS and see if he is/has left a fowarding address when he does move.

It's kinda funny that he thinks ca.com is a joke, considering he didn't understand a single thing about car audio and believed in every myth in the book.

well how do i get a hold of West Palm Beach Floridas police department //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i doubt they will give 2 shits about a 130 dollar dispute... but if you think it will work give me some more pointers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

dam term sorry to hear that your way to trust worthy of a guy. it seems as tho your always getting the shaft when it come to internet sales but yea call the police. the more these people get away with this sh!t the more the next little a$$hole thinks he can do it also hope it get resolved.

i got ripped off buy a guy Named Jayson Richardson that lives in Flordia. He ripped me off $600. So i call the police and they said that they basically could not do anything. Hope you get your money back

I know this thread is a couple days old, but I wanted to give you some tools and ideas that you can use to try and get your money back.

1st) do a reverse lookup on his address and try and find a phone number. Go as far as 411. Get that number in your possesion. After that call repeatedly. Let them know you know what they're doing and that you've contacted the local authorities. Tell them you WILL file for fraud unless they contact you and/or send the product. Since the transaction was commited over the internet you can file for fraudhere.

2nd) call the police in the town. File a report, regaurdless if they say it will do no good. Get the case number. Call the people back and tell them the case number.

3rd) after you file for fraud with that agency listed above, they send you a confirmation email with a case number. Call the people again, tell them that case number. Be persistant, do not give up. Print out the email and mail it to the address you have.

Thats all I have for you now. This is pretty much what I did when some dude tried to rip me off. It was an ebay auction, but I waited too long for them to do anything about it, so this is the route I took. And it worked, took about 5 monthes for him to send it, but he finally did.

good luck bro,

John

Looks like he got me too. I bought an eclipse 4 channel amp from him and he never sent it or atleast it hasn't shown up yet, but its been 2 weeks. I have a phone number that he called me from and I called it today and the lady form the email address Lauren answered and said she would have him call me tonight. The number is 561-262-6194. I can be reached at 309-251-9096 if you want to discuss it. Ask for Caesar.

you know, i wish i lived next to all te scammers so i can teach them a lesson //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Termlab

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Termlab
athens ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies