Central Region The 'other' dallas show this weekend!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participants list
I like the comment about my pathetic stock HU!!! It's 140.6 at the dash, stock appearin', keep on walkin' punk @SS, FU pathetic. It'll do.
what can i say u are right with ur set up u hit a 140.6 and i got a 139 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and i have the fancy hu lol. oh well u still got props from me

He's a member on these forums too. Same name and all...

WTF...when I got to the arlington show...none of those people were there. I saw a bunch of gangbangers walking around...and 2 trucks near the mic. That was it. Show mustve lasted an hour.

He's a member on these forums too. Same name and all...WTF...when I got to the arlington show...none of those people were there. I saw a bunch of gangbangers walking around...and 2 trucks near the mic. That was it. Show mustve lasted an hour.

We had fun while you were too afraid to get out of your truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We had fun while you were too afraid to get out of your truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Dude..that was the ghetto. I live in West Plano..those arent the kind of people I deal with everyday..nor would I ever want to. I also had my gf with me..and she said "I am NOT getting out of the truck..you go have fun, but lock the doors". If there were more people there..maybe it would have been better, but a table, a laptop, 2 trucks, and 8 people is not what I'd call a 'show'.

Dude..that was the ghetto. I live in West Plano..those arent the kind of people I deal with everyday..nor would I ever want to. I also had my gf with me..and she said "I am NOT getting out of the truck..you go have fun, but lock the doors". If there were more people there..maybe it would have been better, but a table, a laptop, 2 trucks, and 8 people is not what I'd call a 'show'.
I said "we had fun" that is all. I didnt consiter it a show either. But I had fun. As far as living in "West Plano", I could care less. That should have nothing to do with people. You were out in the open, Live life, dont be afraid of a black man with his pants down to his knees. Just get out and kick it.

Besides, EXPY lives in plano...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.