The Never Ending Story

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well, this can be a very addicting and expensive hobby and most on this forum know. My system never seems to be complete and I am constantly upgrading and changing things around. I am a SQ guy verus a bass head and in pursuit of the Utopian of sound reproduction. Belo:w are the details on where my system sits today. I am very happy with what I have and the detail in sound quality I can produce but for how long is the million dollar question.

Head Unit: Clarion Max 685BT

Front Door Speakers: JL ZR 5x7

Rear Fill: JL TR 6.5

Dash Speakers: Hertz HL 70 (3" Mids)

A Pillar: Hertz HT25 Tweeters

Processor: Audison Bit One

Amp: Audison Lrx4.5

Amp: Audison Lrx4.1

Subs: (2) HX 250 (10")

Custom Box

The Lrx4.5 A channels run the Hertz HL 70 while the B channels run the HT 25tweeters. The Lrx4.1 A channels run the JL ZR's while the B channels are bridged running the Hertz HX Subs.

Power looks like this:

Hertz HL 70 (75 watts)

Hertz HT25 (75 watts)

JL ZR's (130 watts)

(2) Hertz HZ 250's (800 watts)

Let's not forgot about the mastermind behind the whole system which is the Bit One. What can i say about this piece of equipment other than "wow".

As you can probably imagine, not only does this system sound incredible but it also has some lungs to it.

I really don"t know what other changes or upgrades i would make but am open to any suggestions.

Let's not forgot about the mastermind behind the whole system which is the Bit One. What can i say about this piece of equipment other than "wow".
The Bit One.1 does wonder to the sound system. I tried Eclipse CD7200 mkII and JVC HDR1 head unit and they both sound nearly identical using the Bit One.1. Without the Bit One.1, the Eclipse CD7200 mkII totally trounce the JVC HDR1 when it come to SQ.

When compare Bit One.1 to Eclipse CD7200 mkII, the Bit One.1 sound much better.

Bit One.1 is expensive, but well worth it. It can make any ordinary source and make it sound really good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.