The Infamous Earthquake PH-D2 " Shredder"

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Earthquake PH-D2 "Shredder"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One of the most popular/talked about amps in car audio competition history. Well known for it's power output,small foot print,and crazy efficiency(Think MMATS like efficiency). Amp is rated for 2K rms into 2 ohms and 1150 watts rms into 4 ohms. I have heard of people running these at one ohm daily with good electrical but I have not tried it myself although I can say that at 2 ohms daily these amps don't even break a sweat. This particular amp has upgraded power supply fets ( originals are 70 amp fets and the upgraded parts are 110 amps, 12 in total!) so it should be a bit more reliable than a stock D2. Great amp for somebody tight on space. I would rate the amp at about 6.5 or 7 out of 10 physically and of course 10 out of 10 functionally. Has some silly rubber pads on the bottom somebody added which I am sure help dampen vibrations a bit and the screws are not all original(but they are all there). Will accept 2 gauge wire to the power inputs(maybe a touch bigger) and 8 gauge speaker wire. Small ding or scratch here or there but still looks good once installed. I love these amps. Please buy it before I change my mind LOL. Trades will be considered but cash is king

Price:

200 Shipped in the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in Price. Most likely fedex/usps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Maybe you missed the post where he said it was traded. See post #14 .

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

i want this. gotta see if i can get the funds together. i'll be shooting you a pm
Maybe you missed the post where he said it was traded. See post #14 .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.