The great 8" Sale! F/S-F/T!

OoMesKoO
10+ year member

Me > Newbs. :fyi:
Rhode Island
Item(s) for Sale:

I am looking to sell off a few 8" subwoofers ive had laying around for quite a while. I have a pair of JL Audio 8W6 V.1s, that will need new foam surrounds. Still operate, VC's are all good. One of them the magnets shifted apart, so I realigned them and JB welded the outside of the mags. No rubbing, works just as it should. I also have an AA assassin... The original one from quite a few years back. I get no reading on the VC of that one... Never overpowered it, cone isnt frozen, just doesnt operate. No idea why. I will take 40 plus shipping on the good 8w6, and 30 for the one with the JB welded mags. Not too sure what price to put on the AA... So I will accept offers? I am also looking to trade as well... Maybe a single perfectly working 8, something that will handle some power... Or possibly a free air driver... Looking to do a nice back dashboard install.

Thanks!

View attachment 26540971

View attachment 26540972

View attachment 26540973

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

40 + Shipping on good 8w6

30+ Shipping on JB Welded 8w6

Offers on the AA

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I've been wanting to do an 8" install for my room... Hmm... That W6 seems mighty appealing. We'll see how much I get paid this week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

PMd

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.