Thanks Brandon and Scott

Participant count
  • Participant list
Jim, I am glad that you and Theresa are enjoying the Ground Zero products. In time, more people will share that same enjoyment. Autorama was a blast, the interest we generated by being there was well worth the drive and cost. If all goes well, we will sponsor a few more shows this year. Thanks again for inviting me.

Brandon

Jim, I am glad that you and Theresa are enjoying the Ground Zero products. In time, more people will share that same enjoyment. Autorama was a blast, the interest we generated by being there was well worth the drive and cost. If all goes well, we will sponsor a few more shows this year. Thanks again for inviting me. Brandon
Any time man hope to see both you guys at more shows looks like we have 2 shows in salinas on April 5th and 6th. Tell Donnie to show up and bring his wife. I got room for them at my place. So he can hit both shows

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Do you guys have a webpage with all your equipment?
Good guy here Brandon and Scott

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date