Thank you psychoacoustics for my new 10" port!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was searching hard for someone to make me one and finally I found someone to make it. I wouldnt hesitate to buy again from him. He even threw in some rubber glue. lol

I cant wait how my 12" hdc4's will sound with this new amazing port. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

View attachment 26531018

View attachment 26531019

View attachment 26531028

Was hitting 149dbs, but 150db, here I come!

I feel like it would be really prone to high resonance but I guess that's something you want if you're going for big numbers lol
Yeah, I thought the same. I can just hear the metal rattling now. But for a burp, I dont guess it would matter. Unless that absorbs some of the sound pressure.

Yeah, I thought the same. I can just hear the metal rattling now. But for a burp, I dont guess it would matter. Unless that absorbs some of the sound pressure.
I feel like you could use it to your advantage to get the resonance of the port to be the same as the actual tuning of it through means of adjusting the thickness of the metal etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.