Thank god, UPS didn't damage THIS package

ls2poweredgoat
5,000+ posts

Womanizer
Because my clutch is on it's last leg, and I'm doing it today.

What you're looking at is an Exedy OEM replacement clutch w/cover and a 8.5 lb aluminum (stock is 22 lb) Fidanza Flywheel from grip-force clutches. I almost stepped up to a Stage-1, but I don't drive my car that hard so there wasn't much need for it...

Great site BTW, super fast shipping and excellent customer service.

The car it's going in....and it's my first time doing a clutch, wish me luck! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

DSCN3119.jpg

DSCN3122.jpg

DSCN3123.jpg

Funny, while at the UPS center (I had to pick it up, seller required a signature and I wasn't home) this guy was throwing a fit because UPS lost one of his packages, it was quite entertaining.

And oddly enough, the box that all my stuff came in was in REALLY good shape. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Kit didn't come with a line-up tool?
you can do it without one it's just not the easiest. we did it on my first accord i used to have. it was just a pain in the ass but for some reason the clutch didn't come with it and we didn't want to wait

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.