TFT LCD monitor

life99
10+ year member

CA
dear friends ,look this kinds of product .....the price is very reasonable .these product comes from http://www.onvon.com/?skey=a05

7.0 inch TFT LCD monitor USD79.00

TM-7003A.jpg

ive used simular ones. the screen quality is decent. but in the sunlight you'll easily get glare. the more expensive screens twart off the glare and looks amazing, the cheaper ones still do the job nicely for an affordable price thought. i used to have a cheaper screen next to an indash that had a nice screen and you can see the differance in teh sun light and night. none the less for the cheap price its not abad investment, and they look sweet at night.

ive used simular ones. the screen quality is decent. but in the sunlight you'll easily get glare. the more expensive screens twart off the glare and looks amazing, the cheaper ones still do the job nicely for an affordable price thought. i used to have a cheaper screen next to an indash that had a nice screen and you can see the differance in teh sun light and night. none the less for the cheap price its not abad investment, and they look sweet at night.
Dont encourage the spammers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.