Test tones

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you're going to be playing your music from an Apple touch device or an Android device you can download signal generator apps from the App store and Play Store respectively and use those. It'll let you test numerous frequencies quickly. I usually test between 30-50Hz for the subs as I've noticed sometimes a 40Hz signal can be clean, but they'll be some clipping in the mid thirties

If you're going to be playing your music from an Apple touch device or an Android device you can download signal generator apps from the App store and Play Store respectively and use those. It'll let you test numerous frequencies quickly. I usually test between 30-50Hz for the subs as I've noticed sometimes a 40Hz signal can be clean, but they'll be some clipping in the mid thirties
Gonna be from a USB drive

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.