Southeast Region Term Lab Metering! 12/11/11

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

JerryEllis
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
if you have a system and want to come out to my house to meter message me and i will give you details! buddy of mine is bringing his new term lab meter out and we was just planning on working on our trucks and getting them to their peak but feel free to come out, he is asking 10 bucks but you can do whatever you want though and put the meter where ever you want in the vehicle and find out your peak hz!

just let me know!

Jerry if you dont mind letting me rent it....let me rent it..
sorry antonio! that would be up to my bud and i don't really think he wants to ship his term lab to someone 3 or 4 states away...

if it was mine i would though

Thats a great offer. Wish we had some nice guys around here but sadly there is none. Yall have fun!!
thanks man! we probably won't have alot of people show up but its cool we just figured while we are working on our trucks he can go ahead and let ppl use his meter that he just got a few months back so that if they have never metered their system they can get a little better understanding of it or if someone wants to just come out and chill that is cool also!

thanks for the BUMPS lol

4 hour drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Was hoping it was closer and I'd be down even though my set up aint all that great...

4 hour drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Was hoping it was closer and I'd be down even though my set up aint all that great...
i will have some hamburgers and hot dogs if that makes any differance? lol

but seriously its mainly just to get ppl that like the same stuff in the same place.

just like this forum but in person

If I had the time I'd be down. Just dont think I could get away for that long... But good luck with your get together. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JerryEllis

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JerryEllis
Brandenburg, Kentucky, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date