tell me what you think of this setup

300zxmobster
10+ year member

alright, two audiobahn AW1206T subs which rms at 1100 each and peak at 2200 each wired at 1 ohm together to a audiobahn A2300HCT or A2300HCQ which hit at 2400 rms at 1 ohm in a ported box. u think thats good or crappy? u think that will rattle your teeth? anything you gonna say. if you think thats a good idea tell me cuz thats what im shootin for.

How much are you spendng on this setup??? You may beable to get a much more efficient setup for around the same price. My experience with audiobahn is that the amps are over rated and the subs take an assload of power to get them moving.

well what kind of subs you would put to that amp. all i know is that i want something that will rattle the ground. 70% spl 30% sq is what i had in mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.