Team AA v1 15 used or blown

Participant count
  • Participants list

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Looking for a Team AA 15 version 1 before the motor was changed

I don't care if it's blown, or if it's used, or what coil it has. As long as it's the first version before Fi changed it and the motor isn't shifted or broken

I'm in no rush, so if you know one will be available in the next ~6 months let me know I can wait

Will do, just in the bassheadlife group you think?
Post it up in the car audio unicorn group also. Lots of people have stuff laying around. For the love of bass also has high traffic volume

Post it up in the car audio unicorn group also. Lots of people have stuff laying around. For the love of bass also has high traffic volume
looks like they mostly allow posts for rare oldschool stuff, which I've sorta mostly sold at this point but i'll message the admins to see if they're okay with it

looks like they mostly allow posts for rare oldschool stuff, which I've sorta mostly sold at this point but i'll message the admins to see if they're okay with it
they aren't popular. i though about them before i found the 95I motors. they are a great design but i couldn't find any..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.