Southeast Region ***Tampa meet - June 25th,2006***.

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

j3bus2k3
5,000+ posts

Si vis pacem, para bellum
St. Pete, FL
Callin out all CA.Com members for a meet in Orlando. If you've got a ride out, you need to come out. Details are still unclear but a few memebers have been thinking about meeting at a local shop and then heading over to get some wings at Gators...lets get a roll call going on whos in...show of hands, now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-I'm in.

were thinking about meeting at audio excellence mid afternoon if Chris can get varification from the owners. wings start ~7pm and its all you can eat for a measyl 12 bucks including drink. its usually a good turn out and got them young highschool/college girls to peep at haha. shouldnt be TOO much driving, so gas may stay minimal, but lets get this thing kinda rollin with a roll call.

Ill be there, in full form //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

****, so u didnt let orland settle in? sorry to hear that. id do anything to be back permanantly.

who else???

i pretyt much have it confirmed because my buddy said he knows most of the guys and installers and they are cool with guys comin over and chillin as long as they do as they are told.

****, so u didnt let orland settle in? sorry to hear that. id do anything to be back permanantly.

who else???

i pretyt much have it confirmed because my buddy said he knows most of the guys and installers and they are cool with guys comin over and chillin as long as they do as they are told.

i basically got kicked out so i went back to michigan

i thought u said the parking lot huge? well we were going to do it lunch to mid afternoon. cuz gators is from 7-11 i believe and all my boys from orlando will be there with me. i think the festival bay deal is defeinately a safe bet if the shop doesnt think the crowd would be good for business.

im only there for a week, from the 9th til either friday or saturday. it will be on monday because the deal for wings afterwards. we can either do gators or thi place on 50, hell i forgot the name. BAH!!! flyers!

How many people are we lookin at so far? Why not meet up at the shop around 7 chill there, maybe getting metered If I can find a loaner shop, then head over to get the wings ~10...? Figure that wont piss off Chris's boss or there customers and we can still ahve about 2 hours to down as many wings as possible, lol.

my only deal with that is its like a tradition with my boys to go there on mondays whenever possible and its hte only monday im going to be in town. can't back out of my boys for an audio meet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

j3bus2k3

5,000+ posts
Si vis pacem, para bellum
j3bus2k3
St. Pete, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date