T30001bd and T800-4bd

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate T30001bd and matching T800-4bd.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 6.5-10 T30001 8-10 T800-4

Both amp perform perfectly they both have moderate scratches on them and the mono has deadener on the back no idea why I got it that way... Just really needing cash hate to let them go.. I know it will be asked so here it is I am open to trades so fire away with them. Pics will be up as soon as I get up tomorrow sorry for the delay on them I am at work now so I cannot put them up. The 800 has box and birth sheet showing 1300rms and the t30001 has a bass knob but no box or sheet.. Pics are coming but my phone is being a p.o.s. typical Verizon.... Pics it will upload until I can internet again...

Price: 825shipped to you obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: on me unless otherwise negotiated

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to see the pics are they bd bdcp or anything like that?
These were before they came out with the cp part... These were rockfords first big amps and are very powerful and have a clean sound to them. Look them up they aren't too common anymore

These were before they came out with the cp part... These were rockfords first big amps and are very powerful and have a clean sound to them. Look them up they aren't too common anymore
lmao just looked at the title and it says bd... lol but when i was reading the thread it wasn't in there... ya I know what they are... i may have to put together a mean package in order for this kinda trade huh? i got a lotta sh1t in the works right now, so lets see if these are here after my next deal... I think I may be able to put something together real nice...

lmao just looked at the title and it says bd... lol but when i was reading the thread it wasn't in there... ya I know what they are... i may have to put together a mean package in order for this kinda trade huh? i got a lotta sh1t in the works right now, so lets see if these are here after my next deal... I think I may be able to put something together real nice...
Sounds good bud I would love to deal with you again

bump for a few pics more coming as soon as my phone decides to work... Looking for ampere audio 3800.1! or saz3500v1 or aq/sq 3500.1's also sound qubed hdc3's or sa12's! Open to amps and subs let me know before I decide to keep these monsters

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

raptor727

10+ year member
come get some!!
raptor727
pensacola FL
Start date