T3 TSNS 15's

Parker G
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Here's some pics I just got of my TSNS 15's that JD just built for me and will be shipping my way tomorrow. What do ya think?

Parker2.jpg

Parker3.jpg

Those things can handle mass amounts of power.

What do you plan on throwin at them?
Well right now it's still in the air on the amps but it's narrowed down to these:

8 NINe.1

8 AQ1200

4 AQ2200

4 AP30001

2 D9

2 SAZ4500

LIST is from least likely to most likely but it's pretty much out of these 6 choices.

Well right now it's still in the air on the amps but it's narrowed down to these:8 NINe.1

8 AQ1200

4 AQ2200

4 AP30001

2 D9

2 SAZ4500

LIST is from least likely to most likely but it's pretty much out of these 6 choices.
Any suggestions?

Ohh yours look good,

I got a Tsns motor sitting on my floor waiting for a basket!! I can't wait,

And your going to be throwing a TON of power at em!!! Good luck on not launching the cones!! lol jk

dont you already have two saz3k's? if you do i would get two more of them, that would be plenty of power for them.
Yeah I do and I've already thought about that but I don't really care to buy used amplifiers unless it's a great deal that I just can't pass up.

Ohh yours look good, I got a Tsns motor sitting on my floor waiting for a basket!! I can't wait,

And your going to be throwing a TON of power at em!!! Good luck on not launching the cones!! lol jk
Thanks and I'm not going to be feeding them 4-5Krms all the time so they'll do just fine. What are you doing with the motor? You should sell it to me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Parker G

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Parker G
Bloomington,Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date