Supporting Vendor Memberships - questions and discussion

Participant count
  • Participant list
i notice you do recurring Paypal only.. what if you have no paypal account? i simply refuse to deal with them after losing thousands of dollars in scams

With the implementation of the new vendor system we have decided to take a stronger stance on harassment and slander against other members. With that being said, we are going to have to ask that everyone remove any negative information in your signatures. If you have any questions about this please contact any of the mod staff or the admin.

With the implementation of the new vendor system we have decided to take a stronger stance on harassment and slander against other members. With that being said, we are going to have to ask that everyone remove any negative information in your signatures. If you have any questions about this please contact any of the mod staff or the admin.
Care to explain that a bit? Does that mean anyone with a scammer warning in their sig has to remove it? That doesn't seem very helpful...

If you go to your "inbox" for PMs and look to the left you will see a list. Scroll down until you see "My Account" just under that will be what your looking for "Paid Subscriptions"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date