Southwest Region Sunday November 29th 2009 - Audio Meet

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
how does it sound in that box?
can't complain for an 8, its louder than in the sealed. The bad is i feel its not as accurate, lacks a bit on the lows. I might just build a bigger sealed later on, or run both of em i have in a sealed. I think I'm used to my ID8 in the TL box, I wish it would fit in my truck:(

Some *** named tc3k101 said he'd go. I'm gonna see if I can make it. Not 100% since my bro is in town for the turkey day
lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif bring him along bish

im going and so is a buddy. he wants to get his shitty system metered.

Tuan is there a fee to get metered?

Awesome event. Glad to have met all of you that showed up. And a big thank you to Mother's for giving away free show and shine products to everybody.

Tuan

not yet:( Im rebuilding haha
Arent we all!! LOL. In checking out the FS forums more specifically the So.Cal thread, it would be cool if we had a meet where people brought their stuff to sell and/or trade. Everything thing would be face to face so no surprises. People would even be able to demo their items to ensure functionality. Would the So.Cal people be interested in that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Toxic Tuan

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Toxic Tuan
Orange County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date